"A great display of total teamwork"
2014 Marathon Club Competition
New for 2014, KeyBank Vermont City Marathon has created a Marathon Club Competition. This program will create an extra level of excitement to an already great race. Our goal for the program is to bring the top club runners from around the country to compete on a fast and scenic course. We also want to increase the level of support and fun for all of you who compete with a running club. We look forward to expanding the program in 2015.
● To register for the Marathon Club Competition, choose the club you are affiliated with from the drop- down menu provided when you register.
● If you did not register with a club affiliation at the time of registration and wish to do so, please e-mail Jen Savas at email@example.com before May 1, 2014.
● If your club is not on our list, please select “Other” and write your club’s name in. Clubs may be registered with USATF, RRCA, Athletics Canada, USA Triathlon, any other party, or it may be a less formal club of you and your friends who regularly run together. If you consider yourself part of a running club we welcome you into this program!
● The Marathon Club Competition scoring will be cross country based; Top 5 finishers from each club score, #6 and #7 finishers will displace. All registered clubs with at least 5 finishers will be scored.
● For the first year of this program, genders as well as Open and Masters Athletes are combined for the purpose of scoring.
● First Place Team is awarded $500
● Second Place Team is awarded $300
● Third Place Team is awarded $200
Additional details will be added as we work them out. If you have questions about the program please e-mail Joe Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.